Back to All Products Metabolic ONE
Are you looking for a way to supercharge a sluggish metabolism? Give it a kick-start with Genesis PURE’s Metabolic ONE, a unique blend of naturally occurring amino acids, nutrients, herbs, botanicals and caffeine that work together to help support your weight management goals.
Metabolic ONE naturally supports an increase in metabolism. It helps your body adapt to physical and emotional pressures helping reduce stress eating. In addition, it allows your body to utilize insulin more effectively, helping to curb appetite.*
Incorporating Metabolic ONE into your daily routine while living a life of Whole Health — exercising, making diet changes and getting proper sleep — are key for long-term weight management.
- L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, combined with adaptogen herbs can produce a calming effect, helping to alleviate stress
- Bitter orange can support a healthy metabolism and boost energy levels
- Chromium and Genesis PURE’s Proprietary Metabolic Blend help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Contains an excellent source of vitamin B6 and B5, essential for energy metabolism
- The rind of garcinia cambogia, a purple fruit native to Southeast Asia, can help curb appetite and support fat metabolism
- Rhodiola can help fight fatigue in stressful situations
- Contains naturally occurring caffeine from herbs
- Gluten free
- Preservative free
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 2-3 capsules 15-20 minutes before breakfast and lunch only. Most effective when used as part of the HealthTrim® program.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not recommended for children or for those sensitive to caffeine. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
- Warning: Not intended for use by children or women who are pregnant or nursing. Do not take this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or are taking any prescription medication, especially monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).